Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sepenggal pesan dipekat malam.

To my little shoe..
There's much of happiness in my heart, and it comes from you.
Thank you for the shared moment. Your warm smile and friendly touch cured my pain.
Thank you for not running when I needed you there. Your tender heart and sincere care helped me get better.

To my little shoe..
There's much of happiness.
I wish I could send it to your dreams tonight so that you know how much I thank you for your presence in my life.

22:45:46
08.05.2012



To my pretty bengam, my partner, my sister, my best-friend, my boss, my teacher of life.
Thank you for never ending support that coloring my black and white days.
Thank you for always reminding me about the greatest dream in life.
Thank you for teaching me to believe in self-power to be a survivor.
Thanks a million..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates